Transform Your Life with the Manifest Magic 2021 Planner
Magic starts when we write things down…
I’ve been practicing the law of attraction for over a decade. Writing down my goals and wants, especially in alignment with moon phases, has supercharged my manifestation powers. I wanted to share this magic with my audience, so I created the Manifest Magic Planner
What is the Law of Attraction?
The law of attraction is the power of manifesting our desires through our thoughts. “Like attracts like” “Positive attracts positive” By having a clear idea of what we want while putting positive focus on the vision and embodying these wants as already being ours, we send out ripples of energy through the cosmos. The Universe then responds by drawing in the things you want (opportunities, love, dream house, etc.) However, it’s not all positive thinking and vision boards… we have to meet the Universe halfway. How do we do this? By having an action plan. If we’re not doing the work in some capacity, we’ll have a hard time attaining our dreams. That’s where the planner comes in…
I designed this planner with a few things in mind…
- Getting to know yourself through journal prompts so you can open your heart and mind to the whisperings of your soul
- Setting your intentions with affirmations and releasing what no longer serves you with gratitude, while envisioning a crystal clear picture of the life you are designing
- Soothing the adult mind while letting our inner child create art with mandala coloring pages
- Weekly scheduling pages that include a section for you to plan your self-care
- Weekly meal planner and workout planner to take the guesswork out of nourishing ourselves and moving our bodies
- Month end reviews so we can give ourselves kudos for the things we did well and make shifts in the areas that we need to work on
- Blank pages for your bright ideas and research
New Year Goals
Start 2021 by writing down what you WILL do, your top priorities, and your bucket list for the year.
Coloring Pages & Journal Prompts
De-stress with coloring pages meant to soothe the adult mind by allowing inner child to create art.
Journal prompts are designed to help you tap into your unconscious and get to know your soul a little bit better.
Monthly Moon Magic
The moon is powerful enough to control the ocean tides, which means it’s a powerful tool for manifesting our intentions. Supercharge your monthly goals by setting them with affirmations during the New Moon and gratitude during the Full Moon.
Set your big meetings, create your to-do list, but don’t forget your self-care. Life can feel like a rat race sometimes, so it’s important to remind yourself to slow down. Remember, you can’t fully show up for others if you’re not taking care of yourself first.
Meal & Workout Planner
How we nourish ourselves has a huge affect on our physical and mental well-being. So, we’re going to have a plan to eat well and a plan to move our bodies. Write down which workouts you want to do on the days of your choosing. These pages are meant to keep us accountable for our health and wellness.
What did you do well this month? Give yourself kudos! We have to learn to be our biggest cheerleaders. Is there anything you can improve? Jot those things down so you can hold yourself accountable and make the necessary shifts to achieve positive change.
First episode drops Tuesday! Follow now on Anchor, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen! 🎤Diving Deep w… https://t.co/0diDdVjRF7Follow
I hope Disney+ is ready for ‘geriatric millennial’ women to crash their streaming platform when we all try to watch… https://t.co/nSsaez3aQTFollow